Sunday, April 28, 2013

Christmas Stockings Set of 5

Set of 5 Christmas stockings

This set of 5 Christmas Stockings was just finished today. I finally got the setting in my camera right and the light was perfect when I took the photo. I can't believe how clear it is! 






Green Christmas stocking with snowmen
Blue Christmas stocking with penguins





 















Grey Christmas stocking with dark blue reindeer

This might be my new favorite design: Grey has always been one of my favorite colors, and the combination of dark blue, red, white and grey works very well, I think. 

Stockings are for sale in my Etsy shop: Gigi82Knits

1 comment:

  1. These are AMAZING! They are like my dream xmas stockings! I wish I could make stocking like these! Or buy some. But i cant afford it. NICE WORK!

    ReplyDelete