Monday, September 10, 2012

Current Projects

A pair of Aran socks, made out of thick yarn. I will sell this on Etsy probably.

This yarn is a silk blend, and I love the colour! It's going to be a pair of socks.

This will be a lace scarf made out of merino wool. The pattern is quite difficult, but I love the look of it.

This will be a pair of fingerless gloves. It's quite big, so next time I'll know I need less stitches, or I'll knit a pattern.

This will be a Christmas Stocking for my mother's front door, so she can hand out my business card to everyone who visits.

I'm trying out granny square and patterns for a crochet blanket, for my friend who's having a baby. I'm having lots of fun trying out things at the moment, but I won't start until I know if she's having a boy or a girl. I kind of think it's a boy... but girl would be easier!




No comments:

Post a Comment