Friday, June 8, 2012

My Sock Drawer (in Germany)

Etsy has a new feature, you can add info in and "About You" section. I decided to include a picture of the socks I knitted for myself, over the years. Of course, I moved to Ireland six years ago, so some of my socks came with me, and I knitted new ones in Ireland, but these here are the ones I have left in Germany:


It's 50 pairs exactly! The first three are from my grandmother, the large stocking at the bottom right is for sale on Etsy.

My complete "about" page can be found here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Gigi82Knits/about/


Here's another text from the Dog:



1 comment:

  1. Hallo Gigi!

    meine Güte, Du hast aber gnaz schön viele Socken :)
    Die gestrickten Kissenbezüge in Deinem Etsy Shop finde ich ganz klasse!
    Hab ein schönes Wochenende, liebe Grüße
    Duni

    ReplyDelete